Mains power and performance and plenty of both, the outstanding specification of the TT4055G is, without doubt, to the highest standard both in terms of design and equally in terms of performance.
The big advantage of cable machines is the amazing power provided by mains operation, three times that of battery machines, and, due to the lack of costly batteries and 24V components, the machines are truly cost effective, almost two for the price of one. Cable machines are used extensively in many industrial applications where floors are quite often rough and exceptionally dirty.
• TwinFlo Vacuum Motor – Provides exceptional wet pick-up.
• Structofoam Tilting Brush Deck – Making brush changes quick and simple.
• Planetary Gearbox – Longlife, oil filled, low load gearbox.
• Simple Control – Simple on / off trigger controls.
• Polyform Tanks – Heavy duty clean and dirty water tanks.
• Flexifill System – Easy filling and emptying system.
• Structofoam Chassis – Incredibly tough and chemical resistant Stuctofoam moulded chassis.
Brush Motor: 1500W
Vac Motor: 1200W
Power: 230V AC50Hz
Workin Width: 550mm
Standard / Replacement Accessories & Parts
RA606028 550mm Scrub Brush (Polyscrub) R 3 245.00
SP229562 Splash Skir t Mould R 1 051.00
SP206265 Barrel Filter R 371.00
SP227580 Handle Grip Mould (Each) R 510.00
SP903547 Trigger Mould (Red) (Each) R 510.00
SP904699 750mm Replacement Squeegee Complete (Incl Blades) (Green) R 8 600.00
SP900519 750mm Replacement Squeegee Blades (Set) (Green) R 1 600.00
SP236024 20m x 1.5mm 3 Core NuCable R 965.00
RA606707 460mm Porcupine Pad Drive R 2 640.00
RA900526 500mm NuLoc2 Pad Drive R 3 580.00
RA606550 550mm Shampoo / Light Scrub Brush (Nyloscrub) R 3 245.00
RA606551 550mm Longlife Scrub Brush (Green) R 6 100.00